Atlas Global Shipping Line – NVOCC house bills of lading
The flagship of the ALFA Movers Family is our NVOCC “Atlas Global Shipping Line”.
Our NVOCC has been operational since 2015 and is considered one of the unique NVOCCs of the logistics network industry having fully carrier liabilities protraction.
Most forwarding networks don’t have the facilities of their own house bill of ladings. Simply because of the liabilities involved in having their own NVOCC house bill of lading. So they prefer to avoid the risk of this high valued benefit for their membership.
Unique ALFA Movers House bills of lading to develop your business
The Atlas Global Shipping Line house bill of lading is an officially recognized document that is globally accepted by international banks as a legal negotiable document . As a result, it can be used for all types of trade lanes and cargo types i.e. FCL, LCL, breakbulk , OOG, roro or heavy lift shipment.
And there is more:
- Our house bill of lading has its own FMC-approved OTI.
- Our house bill of lading is registered with the American FMC – Federal Maritime Commission.
- Our house bill of lading is licensed by the Chinese Ministry of Transport.
- Our house bill of lading is authorized by the Japanese customs for AFR filings.
- Our house bill of lading is carrying a fully recognized international carriers bond.
- As an ALFA Movers Family member, you will be able to issue a house bills of lading to and from the USA.
- lf required, we can also sign contracts with ocean carriers on your behalf under FMC
rules and regulations.
- Our house bills of lading are fraud protected by an online registration system which is directly connected to our insurance network. The system protects us against fraud and has proven to be waterproof.